MMA Fighter Ray Elbe Fractures His Manhood During Intercourse With Girlfriend

by: Esteban at TotalProSports.com:

I think most of us would assume that a professional MMA fighter’s greatest risk for injury lies inside the octagon. After all, we’ve certainly seen our fair share of gruesome MMA injuries over the years.

However, “Rage in the Cage” fighter Ray Elbe recently suffered a horrifying injury in the last place he probably ever expected–the bedroom. You see, the guy was having sex with his girlfriend back on December 3 when he FRACTURED HIS PENIS!!!

Sorry for going all caps there, but I thought that phrase deserved special emphasis.

In any case, yes, you can do that. Here’s how Elbe described it:

“I ended up fracturing my penis bone … I tore the urinary tract, tore some membrane — as it happened you can imagine the shock and the horror that was going on,” Elbe said in a video posted to his website on Sunday. “I jumped up from the intimate moment, blood shooting out of my groin. I immediately tried to run to the shower, felt myself losing consciousness, tried to walk back to the bed at which point I collapsed, knocking myself out. I gave myself 10 stitches and fractured a couple teeth.”

So if you think you’re having a bad day, just remember it could be much worse. You could have blood shooting out of your groin.

And for those still wondering what the woman responsible for this disaster looks like:



Fortunately, the docs say Elbe will make a full recovery from his traumatic penis injury. Still, this is not something you ever want to happen. So maybe we should all take the advice of Tenacious D, okay? (Warning: clicking that link will take you to a NSFW YouTube video.)

No comments: